ISO 45001 sets out the minimum requirements for occupational health and safety (OHS) management best practice. Work with us to bring ISO 45001 into your business and you can achieve the maximum return for your employees, your operations and your customers.
WHAT IS ISO 45001?
ISO 45001 is a framework for an occupational health and safety management system. It can help you put in place the policies, procedures and controls needed for your organization to achieve the best possible working conditions, aligned to internationally recognized best practice.
NEW: ISO 45001 IS PUBLISHED
The International Standard ISO 45001, the world’s first occupational health and international safety standard, has been published. The new standard is envisaged to replace OHSAS 18001.
WHO IS IT RELEVANT TO?
ISO 45001 are aimed at organizations committed to staff and workplace safety, whether you currently have no measures in place or want to improve your existing Occupational Health and Safety Systems.
Every year, millions of workers are injured or lose their lives globally.To reduce their risks, companies of all sizes and in all sectors need to put in place a robust safety management system.
ISO 45001 are suitable for organizations that want to set up formal procedures to manage health and safety risks.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF ISO 45001?
- Create the best possible working conditions across your organization
- Identify hazards and put in place controls to manage them
- Reduce workplace accidents and illness to cut related costs and downtime
- Engage and motivate staff with better, safer working conditions
- Demonstrate legal and regulatory compliance to customers and suppliers
- Potential reduced public liability insurance costs
And if work-related road safety is a concern, ISO 45001 can be combined with ISO 39001 Road Traffic Safety to make sure you address the increasing risks presented to your employees in all work related activities.